Cookeville Is The Heart Of The Tennessee Highlands & L & L Gets High Marks For Our Great Work
It’s said that once you visit Cookeville you will want to live there. L & L is proud to be the contractor of choice since 2006 when property owners in Cookeville need repairs and renovations. In the Highlands you will find some of the most beautiful scenery and regarded quality of life anywhere in Tennessee. When you are in Cookeville, you will see roofs, windows, additions, and sunrooms that are examples of our craftsmanship. Here are some of the services we provide:
- Roofing (both Residential and Commercial)
- Siding (Vinyl, Fiber Cement and Aluminum)
We know how important it is to have trust in the contractor you choose for your construction project, so we make sure you fully understand the scope of the work to be done, the time frame and associated costs. We will help you choose the right products and design for your project. Then we will move forward with skilled craftsmen and guarantee the results of our work.
When you do your due diligence and research contractors, you will find we have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and our customer feedback on Angie’s List will reinforce to you the outstanding quality of our work. Just as we take pride in our work, residents of Cookeville take pride in their city.
Reasons Residents Of Cookeville Are Proud Of Their City:
- Burgess Falls State Park is a beautiful park where you will view nature as its finest and there are four breathtakingly beautiful waterfalls. You can camp, hike, picnic and fish in the park.
- Tennessee Technological University provides an excellent education for its students, the faculty is top notch, and they offer sporting and community events for students and non-students to enjoy.
- Gerald Coorts Memorial Arboretum was dedicated in honor of the former dean of Tennessee Tech University. Visitors explore the various species of trees, flowers, plants and wildlife.
- Cookeville Depot Museum pays homage to the railroad that was so instrumental in developing Cookeville. It was built in 1909 and is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- The Cookeville History Museum provides visitors with insights to the history of the area, its people and the lives they lead. There are exhibits, presentations and activities for adults and children.
- Cookeville Children’s Museum is the only children’s museum in Upper Cumberland. Your children can play as they learn and let their imagination blossom.
- Cumberland Art Society and Gallery has permanent and travel exhibits along with classes, workshops and lectures.
- Dogwood Outdoor Performance Pavilion is in Dogwood Park. There are diverse programs for residents and visitors to enjoy including performances of Shakespeare’s works, concerts, movies and religious services.
- Appalachian Center for Craft offers Bachelor of Fine Arts degrees, classes for credit and non-credit, workshops as well as an art gallery.
We love working in Cookeville and know the property owners in Cookeville are pleased with the work we do! Call us today and let’s discuss your upcoming project!