L & L Contractors Helps Improve Huntsville
Huntsville consistently wins recognition as one of the best places in the United States to live and work. Whether you hire us to do repair work, renovations or home improvements, L & L is here to deliver quality workmanship and great customer service! Here are some of the services we offer to property owners in Huntsville:
- Roofing (both Residential and Commercial)
- Siding (Vinyl, Fiber Cement and Aluminum)
The skilled professionals from L&L Contractors understand architecture, materials, and are mindful of your budget. Whether you’re calling us to inspect your property, make repairs (covered under your insurance or out of your pocket), or build that addition you have been dreaming about, L & L will deliver exceptional results.
L & L Has Over 10 Years’ Experience
We have been providing expert craftsmanship in the Huntsville and Middle Tennessee area since 2006. We use the finest in materials, our inspectors are HAAG-certified, and we work hard to maintain our A+ rating with the BBB. That means we have a very long list of happy customers who continually refer us to their friends and family.
A Few Reasons We Love Huntsville
Huntsville was Alabama’s first English speaking city. As one of the first to own land in the area, LeRoy Pope is known as the “Father of Huntsville”. The area now known as Huntsville was originally called Twickenham after Pope’s English home. John Hunt was one of the first to settle in the area in the early 1800s and, in 1811, the town’s name was changed to Huntsville in his honor.
Over the years, Huntsville grew in both population and commerce. Historically the region was known for its ammunition and textile factories, and later the headquarters for several Fortune 500 companies. Huntsville is nicknamed “Rocket City” because of NASA’s strong presence.
Huntsville’s business culture, innovation, and hospitality consistently earn the city and its residents accolades. In 2010, Huntsville was named one of a Dozen Distinctive Destinations by the National Trust for Historic Preservation. In 2013 Huntsville was called “One of the Top 10 Cities on the Rise”.
There is so much to see and do in Huntsville including:
- The US Space & Rocket Center offers many hands-on exhibits including simulated space missions.
- EarlyWorks Children’s Museum features the talking trees, giant musical instruments and a trading store.
- The HudsonAlpha Institute is a must-see where you can stop to explore McMillian Park and learn about the Human Genome.
- The Alabama Constitution Village provides insight on the history of Alabama’s birthplace and more from reenactors.
- Merrimack Hall Performing Arts Center dazzles audiences with local and touring productions, children’s programs and education.
- The Benton W. Wilcoxon Municipal Ice Complex offers year-round skating and hockey.
- The Huntsville Speedway is the destination for stock car racing enthusiasts.
- The Monte Sano State Park & Lodge is 1600 feet above sea level. There are cabins, a planetarium, Japanese Garden, hiking trails and amphitheater for a day or overnight stay and exploration.
Whether you live here or are just passing through, it is evident why Huntsville is such a popular place. L & L Contractors is here to help property owners enjoy structures that provide shelter as well as comfort. Don’t trust your repairs or improvements to anyone else…call us for your inspection and construction projects.