Have You Considered Fiber Cement (Hardie Board) Siding?
JamesHardie’s Weather Resistant HZ10® Siding
At L&L Contractors, we regularly install JamesHardie’s HZ10® product line, which is a good fit for the climate in Middle Tennessee. According to JamesHardie.com, “[HZ10] was engineered for areas with hurricane-force winds, salty sea air of the coast, and the brutal, humid heat of the Deep South.”
Though land-locked, those of us in Murfreesboro and Nashville certainly have more than our fair share of extreme weather. But with Hardie board, you don’t have to worry about your siding cracking, splitting, rotting, insect boring, or swelling, even during our worst weather seasons.
Benefits Of Hardie Board Siding
Here are just a few things you’ll enjoy should you opt for this particular siding material:
- A longer paint cycle could save you up to $5,000 over 15 years
- Hardie Board has the No. 1 ROI (return on investment) and is considered the superior siding value for remodeling projects, according to Remodeling Magazine’s “Cost vs. Value Report”
- Lower homeowner insurance premiums compared to vinyl siding
- Up to a 30-year limited transferrable product warranty, as well as a 15-year finish warranty
- Resists damage from moisture and extreme heat, including cracking, splitting, rotting and swelling
- Superior performance during high wind and hailstorms
- Non-combustible material resists flame spread
- Complete exterior available in lap, shingle, panel, fascia, trim, and soffit
Have questions about Hardie board or vinyl siding? The experts at L&L Contractors know the advantages of each and can help you determine which is the best fit for your home or office.
And if your existing siding has been damaged by bad weather, you can count on our in-house HAAG-certified inspectors to give your insurance adjuster the detailed report they need. Contact us today for a free siding inspection and estimate – simply call (615) 372-4765 to get started!