L & L Contractors, Nashville’s Source For Quality Roofing, Deck, Gutter, Siding, Window & Addition Services!
Since 2006, Nashville has counted on L & L Contractors to take care of all of their roofing, deck, gutter, sunroom/additions, siding and window needs. That’s because the quality of our work is unparalleled, and the materials we use to get the job done provide beautiful, long-lasting results. Whether we’re installing new fiber cement siding on a home or putting a new roof on a commercial property, we promise only the best to our Nashville customers.
Why We Love Nashville
Living and working here in Nashville has a lot of perks, but here are some of our favorite things about the capital city (other than our clients):
- The Food – Anyone who’s ever been to Nashville can testify that we have no shortage of amazing restaurants and food trucks. Whether it’s our hot chicken, our meat and threes, our biscuits, our tacos, our mac-n-cheese, or our crepes, our flavor train is worth the ride.
- The Coffee & Libations – If you are a coffee enthusiast, a whiskey fan, or a beer lover, there’s plenty to love about Nashville.
- We have more than a handful of mind-blowing coffee shops, and our baristas know their stuff. Many of the shops roast their own beans, while others use local roaster Drew’s Brews. Either way, you can’t go wrong.
- Wherever you’re dining in Nashville, you can bet they offer beer from Nashville’s very own Yazoo Brewing Company. Try the Dos Perros – you won’t be disappointed!
- Speaking of Yazoo, if you visit the old brewery location on Clinton Street, you’ll find Corsair Distillery and Taproom. Do yourself a favor: take a tour and sample their whiskey or relax with a Yazoo or two in their taproom.
- If Bloody Marys are your forte, you have to try the cucumber Bloody Mary at Margot and hit up Mad Donna’s Bloody Mary bar.
- The Parks – Whether you like hiking, canoeing, dog parks, sculpture parks, fishing, cliff diving, or any other outdoor adventure, there’s a park for you here in Nashville.
- The Music – Yes, it’s Music City, but it’s still amazing just how much music Nashville has to offer every single night of the week. Some of the most popular venues are Mercy Lounge/The High Watt/The Cannery Ballroom, Foobar, Marathon Music Works, the Ryman, the Bridgestone Arena, Exit/In, the End, and 12th and Porter – although you can find music on street corners, all up and down Broadway, and even in the Opry Mills Mall! Nashville Scene can keep you up-to-date on just about anything worthwhile, and they break it up by night (making sure to include drink specials)!
One Big Happy Family
That’s just a tiny fraction of what we love about Nashville, but what everyone who’s lucky enough to live and work here can agree on is that we’ve got an amazing sense of community that just can’t be topped. The sense of community isn’t just with neighbors and friends, but with businesses and vendors as well. And here at L & L Contractors, we’re no different. We love our home city and we look forward to working with our neighbors to keep it looking great and feeling like home.
For more information on our services or to schedule an appointment, give us a call!